The FC&PA has the tools at its disposal to position its membership to be an effective voice in the political landscape. These include an internal staff with expertise in government relations, advocacy and policy adoption, and a contracted lobbying team who is recognized as the premier firm in the state of Florida. The FC&PA is viewed by state and local elected officials as one of the most respected associations on every level of state and local politics.
- To establish a training syllabus to apply to college level education programs.
- To conduct training sessions with colleges and universities throughout the state based on various concrete applications.
- To coordinate and stage the annual bowling ball competition in concert with ACI National.
- To establish specific roles that both association staff and industry personnel will play.
- To establish a process whereby results can be measured
Chairman – Steve Bishop, Maschmeyer Concrete
Vice Chairman – George Williamson, Cemex
Denise Corrales, Cemex
Tim Kuebler, Titan America
Adell Jahna, E.R. Jahna
Roy MacRobert, Supermix
Brian Morton, Preferred